• Practicing Joy is a site-specific exhibition that offers a sensory response to collaborations with various poets, performers, and essayists on view at Grace Farms, CT. Opens September 8, 2018.
• Sine Body is part of the Hedges, Edges, Dirt exhibition at the Institute for Contemporary Art at Virginia Commonwealth University, VA. Open October 17, 2018 through January 6, 2019.
• Participating in Spectrum, a site-specific exhibition at the Thomas Cole National Historic Site in Catskill, NY from August 14, 2018 to November 18, 2018
• In Harmonicity, the Tonal Walkway, a site-specific, 20-channel sound installation now on view at the Massachussetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA), North Adams, MA. Ongoing.
• Blue Sky with Rainbow, a site-specific installation on view at the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth, AU. Ongoing.