The gallery is participating in the following upcoming fairs:
UNTITLED, Miami Beach Booth C4
December 5-9, 2018
• Granted 2018 Roberts fellowship for Escuela Flora Residency, FLORA ars+natura, Bogotá, CO.
• Recipient of FONCA (Fondo Nacional Para La Cultura y Las Artes) Grant in Mexico in the Visual Arts and Drawing category for 2019.
• Two person exhibition, Inside Out, at Kunstmuseum Villa Zanders, Bergisch Gladbach, DE. September 15, 2018 through January 6, 2019.
• A 200-page monograph was published by Toluca Editions on the occasion of his exhibition, Ríos y silencios, at Museo de Arte Moderno de Bogota (MAMBO), Bogota, Colombia.
• Participating in Comfortably Numb, at Another Space, New York, NY. Opening November 2018.
• Solo exhibition, Rios y Silencios, at Universidad de Nariño, Pasto, Colombia. Opening 2019.
• Participating in El Paisaje Reconfigurado on view at Centro Botín, Santander, ES from June 23, 2018 through January 13, 2019.
• Participating in Contra a Abstracção, Obras da Colecção da Caixa Geral de Depósitos on view at Centro de Artes e Cultura de Ponte de Sor, Ponte de Sor, PT from July, 7 through October 27, 2018.
• Solo exhibition, O Papel é Inocente at Museo Brasileño de Escultura (MUBE), São Paulo, BR, opening August 11, 2018 to November 4, 2018
• Participating in Latinoamerica: Volver al Futuro at Museo de Arte Contemporáneo Buenos Aires (MACBA), Buenos Aires, AR opening in Fall
• Participating in Plural Domains: Selected Works from the CIFO Collection at the Museo de la Cudad, Cuenca, EC opening November 23, 2018 to February 3, 2019
• Participating in Géométries Américaines, Du Mexique à la Terre de Feu, curated by Hervé Chandès and Alexis Fabry opening July 2018 through January 2019 at Fondation Cartier, Paris, FR
• Sine Body is part of the Hedges, Edges, Dirt exhibition at the Institute for Contemporary Art at Virginia Commonwealth University, VA. Open October 17, 2018 through January 6, 2019.
• Participating in Spectrum, a site-specific exhibition at the Thomas Cole National Historic Site in Catskill, NY from August 14, 2018 to November 18, 2018.