• Invited to show in the Arredondo/Arozarena project room Proyecto Vitrina, Mexico City, MX.
• Granted 2018 Roberts fellowship for Escuela Flora Residency, FLORA ars+natura, Bogotá, CO.
• Participated Cut Up/ Cut Out 2017-2021 national traveling exhibition. Exhibition on view from March 2 to June 17, 2018 at Pensacola Museum of Art, FL.
• Participating in a group exhibition at Viva Projects, São Paulo, BR with onestar press during SP-Arte. On view April 9 through April 15, 2018.
• Solo exhibition, guerre et paix at L'inlassable Galerie, Paris, FR on view April 5 through May 19, 2018.
• Site-specific installation at the train station plaza of La Villa du Parc, Annemasse, FR, to be inaugurated in 2018 and will remain for three years.
• Site-specific sculptural installation One & A half million pages of content at Facebook's London offices.
• Featured in The Art of Reading: A Book Lover's Gallery, to be published by Phaidon Press in Spring 2018.
• Retrospective exhibition, Ríos y silencios, at Museo de Arte Moderno de Bogota (MAMBO), Bogota, CO on view through July 1, 2018. A 200-page catalogue will be published by Toluca Editions for this occasion.
• Obverse Reverse (Black, White, Red and Gold), a 40-foot long sculpture commissioned by the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA. The stadium opened in October, 2017.
• Solo exhibition Lines of Flight at Josée Bienvenu Gallery will open on March 8, 2018, on view through April 28, 2018.
• Participating in Play Ball: Baseball on view at the Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit, MI, from March 29, 2018 to September 16, 2018.
• Participating in The World’s Game: Fútbol and Contemporary Art at Pérez Art Museum Miami, FL and at the Art Museum of the Americas, Washington D.C. Exhibition on view from April 13 to Septemer 2, 2018 in Pérez Art Museum Miami.
• Participating in Escala 1:1 on view at the Tabacalera Promoción del Arte, Madrid, ES through April 15, 2018.
• Participating in White Covers on view at the Centrale for Contemporary Art, Brussels, BE through May 5, 2018.
• Solo exhibition, Demolição, 4, at Kubikulo, Kubik Gallery, Porto, PT on view through May 17, 2018.
• Participating in Meymac: Variations Portugaises on view at the Centre d'art contemporain, Meymac, FR from March 18 through June 17, 2018.
• Participating in Linha, Forma e Cor - Obras da Coleção Berardo on view at Museu Coleção Berardo, Lisboa, PT through September 16, 2018.
• Solo exhibition at Galeria Baginski, Lisboa, PT on view May through July 2018.
• Livre de Ácido opening on August 8, 2018 at MUBE (Museo Brasileño de Escultura) São Paulo, BR.
• Label Lab solo show at Hosfelt Gallery, San Francisco, CA, opening September 22, 2018
• Participating in El Lenguaje del Color group show opening March 18 2018 at Espacio Monitor, Caracas, BO.
• Participating in Paper Into Sculpture at the Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas, TX curated by Catherine Craft opening on October 14, 2017
• Participating in White Covers at the Centrale for Contemporary Art, Brussels, BE on view through May 5, 2018.
• Participating in Estrutura-Cor, curated by Ligia Canongia, at Galeria Carbono opening May through July 2018, São Paulo, BR
• Participating in Géométries Américaines, Du Mexique à la Terre de Feu, curated by Hervé Chandès and Alexis Fabry opening July 2018 through January 2019 at Fondation Cartier, Paris, FR
• Participating in Effects That Aren't Special: The 40th Photography Regional, curated by Tim Davis. On view from March 13 through April 22, 2018 at the Opalka Gallery, Albany, NY.
• In Harmonicity, the Tonal Walkway, a site-specific, 20-channel sound installation now on view at the Massachussetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA), North Adams, MA. Ongoing.
• Terrain, on view at the Caroline Marmon Fesler Gallery, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis, IN. Ongoing.
• Blue Sky with Rainbow, a site-specific installation on view at the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth, AU. Ongoing.
• Participating A COLOSSAL WORLD: JAPANESE ARTISTS AND NEW YORK, 1950S – PRESENT at the WhiteBox, New York, on view from March 6 to April 14, 2018..
• Participating Cut Up/ Cut Out 2017-2021 national traveling exhibition. Exhibition on view from March 2 to June 17, 2018 at Pensacola Museum of Art, FL. For more info: http://www.bedfordgallery.org/exhibitions/traveling