• Site-specific installation at La Villa du Parc, Annemasse, FR, to be inaugurated in January 2018 and will remain for three years.
• Site-specific sculptural installation One & A half million pages of content at Facebook's London offices.
• Featured in The Art of Reading: A Book Lover's Gallery, to be published by Phaidon Press in Spring 2018.
• Participating in Buch Welten on view at Museum Sinclair-Haus, Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, DE through April 2, 2018.
• Solo exhibition Formalizing their concept: After Levine, After Evans at Josée Bienvenu Gallery opens January 20, 2018, on view through March 3, 2018.
• Retrospective exhibition, Ríos y silencios, at Museo de Arte Moderno de Bogota (MAMBO), Bogota, CO on view through July 1, 2018. A 200-page catalogue will be published by Toluca Editions for this occasion.
• Obverse Reverse (Black, White, Red and Gold), a 40-foot long sculpture commissioned by the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA. The stadium opened in October, 2017.
• Launched Rhombus Press, an independent publishing press created by the artist to publish and collaborate with like-minded creatives. Rhombus Press occassionally organizes film screenings and small curated exhibitions for viewing by appointment only. For more information, visit rhombuspress.com.
• Participating in Point/Counterpoint: Contemporary Mexican Photography on view at the San Diego Museum of Photographic Arts (MOPA), San Diego, CA on view through February 11, 2018.
• Participating in Frontera: Views of the US-Mexico Border at the Canadian Photography Institute, Ottawa, CA on view November 3, 2017 through April 2, 2018.
• Individual Exhibition Líneas y piedras on view at Galería Rampas del Museo Universitario del Chopo, Mexico City, MX on view since February 6, 2018
• Participating in Paper Into Sculpture at the Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas, TX, curated by Catherine Craft, on view through February 4, 2018.
• Participating in Effects That Aren't Special: The 40th Photography Regional, curated by Tim Davis. On view from March 13 through April 22, 2018 at the Opalka Gallery, Albany, NY.
• Participating in Sonic Arcade: Shaping Space With Sound, curated by Shannon R. Stratton, now on view at the Museum of Art & Design, New York, NY through February 25, 2018.
• In Harmonicity, the Tonal Walkway, a site-specific, 20-channel sound installation now on view at the Massachussetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA), North Adams, MA. Ongoing.
• Terrain, on view at the Caroline Marmon Fesler Gallery, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis, IN. Ongoing.
• Blue Sky with Rainbow, a site-specific installation on view at the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Perth, AU. Ongoing.
• Participating in A Reunion with the Sea: Realism as Modern Asian Thought, on view at Okinawa Prefectural Art Museum, Okinawa, JP from December 19, 2017 through February 4, 2018.
• Participating in group exhibition, Japanorama, Centre Pompidou Metz, Metz, FR on view from October 20, 2017 through March 5, 2018.
• Solo exhibition at the Live Forever Art Foundation, on view from January 6 through April 1, 2018.